domingo, 28 de junio de 2009

Cover letter

Mr. Ricardo Schilling
Electronic Engineer
Venezuela
Maracaibo Edo. Zulia
Phone 0261-7552234/0424-6618765

Dear Mr. Conelly:

I was relieved to see your post on http://hotjobs.yahoo.com.com for an experienced electronics engineer. I've been looking for such a position with a company for about three months. I am familiar with the duties your listing described: researching, developing, designing, and testing electronic components, products, and systems for use in commercial, industrial, medical, military, and scientific applications. I'm also a skilled PLC and microcontroller programmer.

If you like to meet me to talk about this position and the specific tasks you'll be assigning to the electronics engineers you hire, please call (0261)-7777777 to arrange a time that fits your calendar. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,


Ing Ricardo Schilling

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario