lunes, 27 de julio de 2009

Interview

-Good afternoon, how are you doing Mr Schilling?
Good afternoon, I'm fine thank you
-Did you have any trouble finding our office?
No, not at all, the direction was easy to follow
-Isn't this great weather we're having?
Yes, it's a wonderful time of the year
-Are you a family man Mr Schilling?
Yeah, I am married and recently had a son
-So, why would you like to work with us?
I recently left my old job and I really liked this job's description and salary
-Why did you leave your last job?
I recently had a son as I said before so I need a good job to sustain my family
-Was this your first job option?
Yes it was, in fact, it is my only option so far
-Do you consider yourself a hard worker?
Well, my friends used to tell me I was the hardest woking man they've ever known
-How do you see yourself 10 years from now?
I see myself being at the top doing a great job with you people
-Did you ever had any trouble with your past bosses?
Well, no, I've always gotten along with my bosses

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario